• Benefit quickly from their previous mistakes and successes
• 93% of startups admit that mentorship is instrumental to success
• Gain real-life actionable experience from your mentor not from textbooks
• Validates your decision making before taking action
• Personalized advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
• Avoid common pitfalls and save years of experience and money
• An unlimited network of people who can benefit your career growth
• Provides reassurance and increases self-confidence
• 70% of mentored businesses survive longer than 5 years
• Provides you with effective methods and strategies to overcome key challenges
9 Core Learning Video Sessions
Hands-on Guide to Building Your Mobile App
Pitching your Business for Funding
Hands-on Guide to Raising Funding for Your Business
Industry Leading Mentor
2-Hour Live Master Class Q&A
12 months On-Demand Access
27 Critical Success Insights
Over 300 Actionable Tips
Avoid Common Pitfalls
Study Guides and Success Checklists
Practical Business tips from a Highly Successful Entrepreneur
2 Bonus Sessions on Product Development and Secrets to Selling
• Business Idea Validation
• Establishing your Business
• Consumer & Competitor Analysis
• Branding & Marketing
• Customer Acquisition
• Market Assessment
• Financial Forecasting and Planning
• Raising Smart Finance
• Strategic Thinking
• Selling & Exiting your Business
• Develops a supportive relationship
• Assists with problem solving
• Improves self-confidence
• Offers professional development
• Encourages reflection on practice
• Provides impartial advice and encouragement
• Expands your network of contacts
• Proven Methods and Strategies
• Helps Avoid Common Pitfalls
• Business Owners
• Management Professionals
• Aspirant Entrepreneurs
• CEO's & CFO's
The necessary work to kick-off your business with the right foundations.
Early effective planning, correct prioritisation of activities that ensure you can get out of the gates with the essentials in place.
The key considerations to your business identity, its relationship to your consumer, to aligning your marketing messaging - to selecting the correct marketing channels.
At the heart of the start-up is the product or service, Martin explores the traits of a successful product/service, while learning how to avoid the pitfalls of the build stage.
Review and understand how effective planning, business validation, plan presentation and your engagement approach with investors’ leads to very effective fundraising.
Discover the practical benefits of candidate testing, and Critical questions to ask your candidate - discover why great leaders pose consistently similar questions to ensure great hiring decisions.
Martin lasers in on the fundamental concepts, and the important metrics for running your start-up. Beyond understanding the metrics themselves, understand how to improve them.
Martin covers a spectrum of areas including, but not limited to, customer behavior, stakeholder management, shareholder engagement, business model, capital efficiency, product management, marketing, and risk.
Understanding the fundamentals of the sale (the exit) will place you in the best possible position to analyze and deliver the outcome you want.
Great mobile application ideas can come from anyone — from experienced marketers to dropouts to entrepreneurs who have never read a line of programming. If you have an exceptional idea, how do you execute it when you don't know the difference between native and hybrid apps, or Framework and Library?
Are you looking for investment and don't know where to start? I have put together this module to help entrepreneurs understand; How venture capitalists determine the financing for a business, what they look for in a business plan; how they value a company; and how they structure the contract. This module will provide you with everything you need to raise new business capital successfully with the best terms possible.
Get Exclusive 12-Month 1-2-1 Unlimited Access to Martin Warner to Help You Achieve Entrepreneur Success.
Ask Martin any questions about the content covered in the Program of from everyday life as an entrepreneur.
Martin discusses informally everything you need to know to develop a great product. This session will immerse yourself in thinking like a product developer and understand the multiple facets of product development cycle.
This session is an informal guide that drives at important points surrounding the exit process of a business. Each area is broken down by Martin in detail - allowing you to think about key considerations and tips about this subject!